* "Finalist & Winner of Vienna NYIOP International Opera Auditions"
The mexican Tenor Oscar de la Torre was finalist and winner of Vienna NYIOP International Opera Auditions 2010 in Vienna-Austria.
After Mr. De la Torre made his participation in the Finale of Vienna NYIOP International Opera Auditions held at Theater an der Wien, he received the invitation to make his debut at the Goldener Grossersaal of the Musikverein in Vienna-Austria and was also invited to make his debut at the Münchner Philharmonie in Munich-Germany to sing alongside Starsopran Edita Gruberova and conducted by Marco Armiliato.
* "Opera de Bellas Artes" -Prize
Oscar de la Torre won the Opera de Bellas Artes award in the most important singing competition in Mexico (Carlo Morelli) held at Palacio de Bellas Artes. As part of the award, Mr De la Torre received the invitation to make his debut at Opera de Bellas Artes (National Opera of Mexico) alongside Star-Tenor Francisco Araiza.
* "Lunas del Auditorio" -Prize as The Best Classical Show 2010.
* "Lunas del Auditorio"- Nomination as The Best Classical Show 2016
"La Cenerentola" by G. Rossini held at Teatro del Bicentenario (Mexico) was nominated by Lunas del Auditorio Classic Awards as Best Classical Show 2016, Oscar de la Torre sang the main tenor role Principe Ramiro.
* "Líder mexicano en Alemania que inspira 2019" -Recognition.
* "The Best CD of Opera in Europe September-November 2013"-Rated.
In 2013 the CD recording of the opera "La Muette de Portici" by D. F. Auber with CPO Label Classic was rated as The Best CD of Opera in Europe 2013, he sings the leading role Prince Alphonse.
* "Scenic Creator with Artistic Career 2008-2011" Winner of the most prestigious cultural scholarship of Mexico.
* "Children's Singing Contest of XEW Radio" 2nd Prize.
Oscar de la Torre as Boy singer won 2nd Prize in the Children's Singing Contest of XEW Radio, in Mexico City.