* "Finalist & Winner of Vienna NYOP's Auditions"
The mexican Tenor Oscar de la Torre was finalist and winner of Vienna NYOP's Auditions in Vienna-Austria.
After Mr. De la Torre made his participation in the Finale of Vienna NYOP's Auditions held at Theater an der Wien, he received the invitation to make his debut at the Goldener Grossersaal of the Musikverein in Vienna-Austria and was also invited to make his debut at the Münchner Philharmonie in Munich-Germany to sing alongside Madame Edita Gruberova.
* "Opera de Bellas Artes" -Prize
Oscar de la Torre won the Opera de Bellas Artes award in the most important singing competition in Mexico (Carlo Morelli) held at Palacio de Bellas Artes. As part of the award, Mr De la Torre received the invitation to make his debut at Opera de Bellas Artes (National Opera of Mexico) alongside Star-Tenor Francisco Araiza.
* "Lunas del Auditorio" -Prize
* "Lunas del Auditorio"- Nomination as The Best Classical Show 2016
Oscar de la Torre sang the Prince Ramiro with the production "La Cenerentola" by G. Rossini and was nominated by Lunas del Auditorio Classic Awards as Best Classical Show 2016.
* "Líder mexicano en Alemania que inspira 2019" -Recognition.
* "The Best CD of Opera in Europe 2013"-Rated.
In 2013 his CD recording of the opera "La Muette de Portici" by D. F. Auber was rated The Best CD of Opera in Europe 2013, he sings the leading role Prinz Alphonse.
* "Scenic Creator with Artistic Career 2008-2011" Winner of the most prestigious cultural scholarship of Mexico.
* "Children's Singing Contest of XEW Radio" 2nd Prize.
Oscar de la Torre as Boy singer won 2nd Prize in the Children's Singing Contest of XEW Radio, in Mexico City.